HTML/Javascript

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bass Attack!

18 incher on isolated cover
 Well, the fishing was pretty good, but it got cut short when I was attacked by a fiesty 18 1/2 inch man killer wanting to take me out!  The Trokar hooks had my fifteenth bass of the day hooked clean threw the beak, which isn't a problem unless you are in a float-tube.  The bugger made a b-line to the right float and I knew it was going to happen before it even punctured the sturdy canvas, and inner float.  Pinning the bass against the side of the float.  Unbelievable!  So, I cut my line and force the Trokar through the top of the beak, because I couldn't get it out of the tube.   Then it took awhile to get the hook out to.  So, my best 5 were 19 1/2, 18 1/2, 18, 16 1/2, 16.  The 19 1/2 incher was a pig, as you can see by the belly, and back.  I fished the drop shot, and then switched to something weightless with some size.  The fish would only take one color.
Now that is a 19 1/2 inch belly!

19 1/2 incher!

19 1/2 incher's thick back

18 1/2 inch fish cat killer

No comments:

Post a Comment