HTML/Javascript

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Pig Move!

19" hunchback on Grass pig first cast

18 3/4 on Grass pig

Believer in the PIG

Still hitting the jerkbait...FAT!
Since this isn't a typical year.  I haven't been able to fish the way I did last year.  The weather, new baby, new job...the list goes on.  So, I took one out of someone else's book, and decided to finally give THE PIG a fair shake. The Grass Pig has been nailing them.  It holds up pretty well too to many fish attacking it too. I noticed that the fish wanted something moving.  Going to a local catch and release bass lake.  I caught two fish around 19" in my first seven casts.  I tried another lake  the next night and caught tons of fish shallow on the PIG.  Fun to fish.  Maybe I will finally get a 20" this year for the derby... I sure hope so.

1 comment:

  1. I noticed the mouths aren't fully closed on these pics. You are giving yourself an extra 1/4 to 1/2 inch by not having the mouth fully closed.
    Thanks
    BP

    ReplyDelete