HTML/Javascript

Saturday, April 28, 2012

AL LINDNER!

Al Lindner and Me at Thorne Brothers in Blaine
I headed over to Thorne Brothers today because I new that a legendary angler would be there.  I caught  Al in the parking lot, after he gave a little boy a cheese curd.  He allowed me to get a picture with him, and I offered him some encouraging words about how I enjoy how he closes each of his fishing shows with a spiritual help segment.  It took everything in me not to ask him a million questions.  Later,  I was speaking with some other anglers about the Alabama rig, when Al came up and joined our conversation.  It might sound silly, but the guy is a class-act, teacher, and giving person.  I was so excited I went home to blog about it.   Thanks Al, and maybe some day I will see you on the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment